- Medical Marijuana
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: delayed disease progression in mice by treatment with a cannabinoid.
Although I must confess, and this is the absolute truth, I have never experimented with marijuana. In fact, I have never even had a drag from a cigarette. (I do admit, however, that I may have tried that beer thing a couple times or so). As you can imagine, I have done a lot of research on ALS and treatment methods, and in all honesty, I have found a lot of research demonstrating possible positive benefits of marijuana and neuromuscular diseases. Once the law in New Jersey takes effect, this will be a course of treatment I will give some serious consideration to.
- I have not changed a diaper in over two years
- Guaranteed, preferred parking almost everywhere I go
- I am encouraged to drink red wine
- I am never asked, nor expected, to clear my plates from the table or to fill or empty the dishwasher
- Sleeping 10 or more hours a day is considered normal and encouraged by my doctor
- I, and my family, are able to walk right on, or get immediate preferred seating, to any ride or show at theme parks, such as Disney World. (I am making myself available for rental for anyone who would like to take me on their trip)